1. Soft Skills
It has 5 chapters:
1) Time Management
2) Basics of Communication Skills Part-1
3) Basics of Communication Skills Part-2
4) Basics of Professionalism part-1
5) Basics of professionalism part-2.
2. Soft Skills- Advance
It has 2 chapters:
1) Approach to Problem Solving
2) Negotiation Skills
These courses teach you about the skills which are required in any office or professional enviornment. All the course videos are in Hindi and English.
3. Selling Skills
Selling Skills- 7 chapters
1) Prepare yourself
2) Product Knowledge
3) Prospecting part-1
4) Prospecting part-2
6) Closing the sales
7) After Sales service
These courses give you practical knowledge about selling and make you ready to face the customer. All the course videos are in Hindi and English.
4. Sales Process- 6 Steps
Sales Process- 6 chapters
Understanding the Sales Process step by step in 6 EASY STEPS! All the course videos are in Hindi and English.
These courses give you practical knowledge on how to go about doing Sales. These 6 steps will help you in managing and executing the complete Sales Process
5. Customer Service
Customer Service- 2 chapters
1) Meaning of Customer Service has 3 parts and explains in detail how you need to go about handling a Customer before, during and after the Purchase of a aproduct
2) Giving great Customer Service has 2 parts and it takes a step ahead in explaing the process
With these chapters you get a complete understanding on Customer Service. There is definetly more to this topic, which has been covered in Advance Courses
6. Deatil Understanding Savings Bank A/C
It has 5 chapters
This module details Savings Bank A/C, its types, Selling approach, Process of filling a form and A/C opening and also how to find a customer for it
6. Customer Profiling, KYC, Quality of a great Sales person etc.
These are the other modules to help you understand the Sales process in a complete manner. Don't miss out on them!
8. Data Management
Data Management- 6 chapters
3) Mathematical Formulae
4) Hour, Date and Month
These courses give you practical knowledge on how to work in Excel as required in the entry level jobs. It will help you in managing data bases, making reports, filing etc.
9. Build your Resume/ Prepare for an Interview/ Impactful English
These courses has videos and sample exercises which will help you crack the process.These courses provide practical knowledge, tips and steps on how to make an impact and get the job you want
The Mandatory Requirements
1) It is mandatory to attempt and finish the Assessment attached to evey chapter
2) The certification happens only after you have done both the parts of the program successfully
ii) On the Job Training through field assignmnets given
Basic requirements to start this course are;
1) You should be 18 years+
2) Should understand and read English
3) Fluent english speaking is not required
4) You should be atleast a graduate with 50% marks
Business Development Officer- Banking and Finance
Certification will only happen after all the three tasks given below are completed
1) Passing the Assessment on Skill courses taken
2) Tasks given during the classroom workshops, are completed and submitted
3) 90% attendance in the Workshops conducted by the Mentors
7) Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. It’s avaialble on the App and the website (www.skillworld.in)